(Boston, MA – November 2020) Hermes Netburn O’Connor and Spearing is pleased to announce that the firm is named to the “Best Law Firms” rankings again this year. The firm was named in the following 5 categories:
- National Tier 1 Ranking for Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions—Defendants
- Regional Tier 1 Ranking for Insurance Law
- Regional Tier 1 Ranking for Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions—Defendants
- Regional Tier 1 Ranking Personal Injury Litigation—Defendants
- Regional Tier 1 Ranking Product Liability Litigation—Defendants
The 2021 rankings are based on the highest number of participating firms and highest number of client votes received on record. To be eligible for a ranking, a firm must have a lawyer recognized first in The Best Lawyers in America, which recognizes the top five percent of practicing attorneys in the U.S.
Earlier this year, the firm announced that 7 of its attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in this year’s directory include shareholders Peter Hermes, John Felice, Kevin O’Connor, Holly Polglase, Anthony J. Sbarra, Jr. and Matt Bown.
Hermes Netburn’s lawyers represent national and international businesses, insurance companies and individuals in a wide range of matters throughout New England and beyond.
ABOUT “BEST LAW FIRMS” The U.S. News: Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in the field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process.