Brad counsels businesses within the insurance industry on matters related to insurance coverage, claims and liability. He also handles toxic tort matters for manufacturers and distributors of asbestos-containing products, including within the automotive and HVAC industries.
Prior to joining the firm, Brad was an attorney at Boston-based law firms where he concentrated his practice in litigation, including products liability, medical malpractice, insurance defense, and environmental and property contamination.
- Obtained summary judgment for manufacturer of ice melt product in case alleging that
chemicals in ice melt were the cause of Plaintiff’s permanent loss of smell and taste.
- Obtained a significant settlement in a first-party subrogation action involving catastrophic oil contamination of residential property.
- Successfully moved for summary judgment on behalf of a property owner on personal injury claims asserted by a patron of the property lessee’s night club.
- Drafted successful summary judgment motion upon which the Hawaiian court held that equipment manufacturer had no liability for harm caused by third-party replacement parts used in manufacturer’s equipment.
- Coordinated and drafted responses to all written discovery requests served on major products liability defendant across the country.
- Served as lead defense discovery counsel in numerous asbestos products liability actions.