Eight Hermes Netburn Attorneys Named Super Lawyers ®
(Boston, MA – November 1, 2019) Eight attorneys from Hermes, Netburn, O’Connor & Spearing, P.C. are named to the New England 2019 Super Lawyers ® and Rising Stars ® lists. The firm is particularly proud of this recognition, as it reflects the firm’s commitment to providing clients with top-level, creative and practical solutions at unsurpassed value. The firm’s attorneys represent national and international businesses, insurance companies and individuals in a wide range of matters throughout the New England states and beyond.
- John R. Felice: Civil Litigation: Defense
- Brad W. Graham: Personal Injury - Products: Defense, Insurance Coverage, Environmental Litigation
- Peter G. Hermes: Construction Litigation: Business, Insurance Coverage, Personal Injury - General: Defense
- Peter C. Netburn: Insurance Coverage, Surety, General Litigation, Environmental, Business Litigation, Appellate
- Kevin J. O’Connor: Insurance Coverage, Environmental, General Litigation
- Holly M. Polglase: Personal Injury - Products: Defense, Personal Injury - General: Defense, General Litigation
- Anthony J. Sbarra: Personal Injury - Products: Defense, Personal Injury - General: Defense, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- Jeremy Y. Weltman: General Litigation, Business Litigation, Employment Litigation: Plaintiff, Civil Rights
Super Lawyers ®, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.